Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Memory on Peachtree

Hey all!

(Read: 'my mother')

Been working all afternoon on this new piece. Decided to take a look at some of my old stuff and see what kind of effect a couple years and a tablet might have on it. The subject of my experiment? Lee Kanker, from one of my more popular pieces on Deviantart. Yes, I have a Deviantart page. It's nothing schnazzy, but I've gotten some faves. Check it out, if you like. It's horribly out of date.

http://osanagokoro.deviantart.com/

This piece isn't finished yet, but I figured I'd set up a comparison just for fun. You'll likely get the finished version tomorrow.


See you tomorrow, sports art fans!

And hey, want to see something different up here? Make a suggestion! I don't guarantee I'll draw it, but considering how few requests I've got now (count 'em: none), I'm more than likely to take yours! So bring 'em on!

1 comment:

Frances - Syn! said...

Aside from Shameless, this is probably my favorite :3 I love to see how it's progressed with the tablet, kudos! (: