Sunday, January 23, 2011

Danger! Danger!

High voltage!

Heh, that's such a catchy song. And relevant to my weekend!

So, our landlord decided to fix the house wiring today and yesterday, and for whatever reason, that happened to include continual power outages in our room--and our roommates'--without prior notification. For me, fortunately, this just meant a really annoying noise when my laptop's power switched to battery, but my bf hasn't been able to use his computer for the weekend. It also means that the internet keeps going out, so I can't post up my Gaia avi pictures, or gather the references I need to make more, which means I can't draw more than two a day this weekend, when that's my week-day standard, and that makes me sad. And that battery-switch noise is REALLY annoying.

So now the internet is back and the power is back and I'm posting stuff.



   Avi: Queen Jazzmen

No comments: