Monday, January 10, 2011

First day of school! First day of school!

Anyone here ever seen Finding Nemo? I have. I've seen it LOTS of times. I bought it for my mom for Chrismas a couple years back--she's a huge Pixar fan, and so am I--and it's her FAVORITE. Anytime I'm over for a movie night, it's her first choice. So, I've pretty much got it committed to memory.

Speaking of committed, I finally finished that commission I've been meaning to do for the very generous friend of mine who is the REASON I OWN A TABLET. It's taken entirely too long, for which I feel horrible, but at least I was able to draw it for her on the tablet instead of hand-drawing it like I had insisted because I had so little experience. Things are certainly different now! :D

I think I put up a post last month that had some concepts of this drawing, but let me introduce you to the lineart!



 Kasumi wanted me to draw her smooching her favorite DBZ member--Gohan. She gave me a brilliant outfit reference, and I picked the pose myself. I hope you like it, luv!

And now to fill the rest of my evening with more avatar art! 






      Avi: Hikaru Tsukina

No comments: