Monday, January 17, 2011

Long Weekend

In so many ways!

Spent some time at my mom's house this weekend going through old boxes that had been packed away when I moved--and now officially have about eight boxes of things to sell (keep an eye on ebay for cool books, games and memorabilia, folks)! That's a lot of stuff! I'm so tired from carrying boxes between the attic and the shed and sorting through them all! Not to mention a little family drama in between--that seems to have become a common thing of late. But I have hope that things will get resolved with time.

Speaking of time, it's been a while since I put up any art, huh? I've been a busy duckling. But here's a little more for my lovely Gaians between travel and bed tonight. :3



Avi: Epic Cookie Crumbles











   Avi: Vedette IV









        Avi: Samurai4christ


No comments: