Monday, July 9, 2012

Full Water Panic

So the fiance and I had a bit of an adventure today. This afternoon, I went to wash my hands and found that we had no running water. After I checked to make sure that it was not working anywhere in the studio or the main house, the fiance went to check next door to see if it was a neighborhood problem. Our neighbors in the main house were away on vacation, so I decided to investigate their mail. Sure enough--a notification that the water was being turned off because they'd failed to pay the water bill. I don't know if this was some fluke of the system or if they'd honestly forgotten to pay or what--but it meant that we had to take care of it or go without drinking until they got back from Ireland, where we can't call them about it because it's already midnight there.

So now we've got little more than an hour to get to the city where we can pay the bill to get our water back on. We shoot down there and take care of the issue relatively painlessly, but we're both stressed out about the whole thing. It has not been a fun afternoon. And we won't really know what happened until the neighbors responsible either call us back or return from their vacation. Hopefully the water will be back on tomorrow.

So to take up some space let by my lack of artistic activity, here's some of the avatar art I got done on Gaia before the muse left me.







Avi: The Featherless Angel

















Avi: Countess Delsaber


















Avi: Pure Forever
















OC: Ally the Jellybunny


















Avi: Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf


















Avi: Mistress Deevine
















OC: Kobraja












I've got a bunch more, but I figure this is a fine batch for now. Gotta save some filler for a rainy day. ;)

No comments: